DAVOR P. GOLIK, P.E.
President, Electrical Engineer
Mr. Golik has over 25 years of experience in the preparation of electrical systems construction documents for rehabilitations, additions and new buildings. He has designed public address/intercom systems, technology upgrades and energy efficient lighting systems for schools, office buildings, hospitals, commercial and industrial buildings.
As the General Manager, a Designer, and a Draftsman employed by Interstate Engineering, Inc. (1984-2005), Mr. Golik was involved in hundreds of projects throughout the state. The projects involved New School Campuses, Modernizations, Building Additions including post secondary facilities at CSU Fresno, CSU Bakersfield, UCSF Fresno, Fresno City College, Reedley Community College and Cerro Coso Community College.
As of July 1, 2005, Mr. Golik started the firm of DPG Engineering, Inc., with the goal of providing high quality Electrical Design and Construction Documents and to continue serving clients from all facets of the construction industry.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering,
California State University, Fresno, May 1992
- California Registered Professional Engineer No. E17151
- Vast experience in preparation of construction drawings and specifications for electrical systems for rehabilitation of old structures and new buildings.
- Design of intercom, fire detection, public address, and energy efficient lighting systems for educational facilities and office buildings.
- Design of Emergency generation power for hospitals, airport facilities and multistory buildings.
- Fire alarm systems for evacuation, nurses' call, and emergency call systems for hospitals, surgical centers and retirement centers.
- Part-time faculty, School of Engineering and School of Art and Interior Design, teaching Basic Electrical Systems for Construction Management and Interior Lighting Design for Interior Designers, since 1994 at CSU Fresno.
Ms. Aleksenko has over 22 years of experience in the electrical engineering field. Fifteen years, in the United States, as an electrical designer responsible for the preparation of complete drawings on multiple projects for schools, office buildings, libraries, retail stores, medical offices, sports club houses, cold storages and retirement facilities.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (5th yr.) June 1988 Tajik Polytechnic University (Dushanbe, Tajikistan)
- Corrosive of metals Training Institute ( course 1991)
- Institute of Corrosive San Petersburg, Russia- CAD classes
- Fresno City College, Fresno CA. (1999-2000)
- Experience in the drafting and design of electrical engineering systems: Indoor and outdoor Lighting, Power and Signal.
- Electrical drafting and design of numerous new construction, remodel and modernization electrical engineering projects. Proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, Word.
- Low voltage systems for Fire Detection and Alarm, Public Address, Intrusion, and Sound Systems.
- Responsible for the Design coordination, CAD drafting and preparation of construction drawings
RANDY L. MARTINEZ
Mr. Martinez has over 10 years of experience in the drafting and production of electrical construction drawings. He has been studying drafting for 18 years and continues to grow and learn with state of the art technology in all fields relating to the production of construction drawings.
- Arizona Automotive Institute (Drafting division)
- Fresno City College
- Architectural Drafting (Base Studies)
- Electronic Drafting for component design (Honeywell, Sperry Avionics)
- Mechanical Drafting & Design (W.L. Donley & Assoc., Mechanical Specifying Engineers)
- Electrical drafting (currently with 14 yrs in this field)
- Experience in the drafting and design of electrical systems, including lighting, power, fire alarm and signal systems. Proficient in all versions of AutoCAD.
- Apply and maintain office standards for construction drawings production.
- Drafting of Electrical Drawings.
GARY L. ROBERTS, JR.
Mr. Roberts has over 16 years of experience in the electrical engineering field, three years of which were working with Mr. Golik. Inducted into the field while working under several electrical engineers, he is experienced in the drafting and design of construction documents.
- Associate of Science Degree in Liberal Arts with emphasis in engineering,
College of the Sequoias, May 1993.
- Experience in the drafting and design of electrical systems, including lighting, power, fire alarm and signal systems.
- Electrical drafting and design of numerous new construction, remodel and modernization electrical engineering projects.
- Responsible for the CAD drafting and preparation of construction drawings.